InfoPOS is looking for an instinctively process-driven Project Manager who will plan, design, develop, and implement InfoPOS’ integrated point of sale solution for customers utilizing the Sage 300 and Sage X3 ERP platforms. Using both business and technical skills together with an in-depth knowledge of Sage 300/Sage X3, the project manager works directly with customers to identify business requirements with sufficient detail and clarity to allow the development of a Sage/InfoPOS technical solution.
The project manager will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of business applications systems investments.
What will you do?
- Perform initial analyses, work-flow assessments, and periodic reviews of projects undergoing implementation to ensure that deliverables, client requirements and timelines are met and on budget.
- Provide ongoing maintenance/updates to all Project documentation.
- Escalate issues internally when appropriate.
- Help develop implementation standards and then drive to exceed them.
- Balance multiple customer projects at any one time.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings, including planning meetings and workshops/training workshops as required.
- Facilitate problem resolution and keep each project moving according to its defined plan
- Analyze and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed-upon deliverables.
- Provide strategic and expert advice and consultation on the design and implementation of effective administrative and business processes, that include process analysis, redesign, re-engineering, and organizational effectiveness.
- Make alterations when necessary to meet expectations of clients.
- Provide timely communications/updates of project status to both clients and management.
What are we looking for?
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related field, PMP Certification preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience in information systems development or implementation with progressively more complex responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Strong project management background, proven success in delivering projects on time, on budget and in scope.
- Successful track record of delivering on agreed-upon business objectives and performance on key metrics.
- Ability to effectively document business and technical designs.
- Experience with implementing and configuring Sage 300 and/or Sage X3 ERP is ideal.
- Superior organization and communication skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits, bonus-eligible.
- Ability to work remotely and flexible working arrangement.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Prospect of being part of growing a young company and building your own Team.
- Some travel to customer sites may be required.
What’s in it for you?